(402) 344-0441 Ext. 1038
To Be Above the Line in Mrs. Schulz's Classroom....
1. Follow all adult directions.
2. Respect everyone and everything.
3. Raise your hand.
4. Focus on yourself.
5. Keep your work area clean and clean up after yourself.
Welcome! My name is Mrs. Schulz and I have been at Kellom since 2007. I am excitied for a great school year. The students are off to a great start in the classroom.
I graduated from Mount Marty College in Yankton, South Dakota. I have a degree in elementary education with a minor in special education. I also have obtained my Masters degree from UNO. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. If at anytime you have questions please feel free to contact me at 344-0441 ext 1038 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you as a parent can do to help your child succeed in third grade.........
1. Read with them every night
2. Practice current math facts with them.
3. Make sure his or her homework is completed. Homework will be a assigned on a
daily basis in third grade.
4. Sign their planner EVERY night.